User Support Information
NDACAN staff provides free support for users of the datasets it distributes. Our support can address issues such as importing the data to your analysis program, clarification of variable labels, or problems with the data as delivered. NDACAN staff cannot, however, replace the role of a statistical analyst or a faculty advisor. Before writing to NDACANsupport@cornell.edu for assistance with data, please review the support resources provided in this User Support section.
This pages lists support resources for data users according to which statistical program they may be using and begins with information relevant to all users. The side navigation area contains links to dataset-specific support information.
- How to Download a File from the Cornell University Dropbox (Video)
- Checklist for Preliminary Secondary Analysis
- How to Convert Dates from Text to Date Format (PDF)
- How to Open an SPSS Portable File (PDF)
- Merge Instructions for SPSS (PDF)
- How to Import a Text Data File using SPSS Import Statements (PDF)